The ASU ICT teacher shall be responsible for the management of the elementary school Computer Lab. The ICT teacher works under both Elementary school Principals, and cooperates with ASU Staff members. The ICT teacher shall demonstrate an active role in identifying student needs and help to solve school related problems.
- Has a bachelor degree or above in Computing/ICT or closely related area ( required)
- Excellent subject knowledge of computing
- Has teaching experience (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A positive, proactive, reliable and collaborative nature with strong organization skills (required).
- Readiness to be involved in extracurricular activities and duties outside the School.
- Use Massachusetts Digital Literacy and Computer Science (DLCS) Curriculum Framework
- ISTE Standards
- Shall demonstrate an active role in identifying student needs and help to solve school related problems.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account individual needs of the students.
Collaborates with colleagues in designing and teaching units for developing authentic learning tasks to further the inquiry in a particular unit.Apply for this job