High School Mathematics Teacher
Contract Length: 2 years
Number of Vacancies: 2
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Secondary School Mathematics Education
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License
- Clear record of successfully teaching the subject and level
- Clean and verifiable police record
- A willingness to perform any of the following will enhance the application:
- Coach soccer, volleyball, basketball, or other teams that the school supports:
- Teach Health/PE as part of the total teaching load
- Airfare provided
- Housing provided
Secondary school Math, American Curriculum. Experienced, fully credentialed teachers will enjoy a low cost of living and numerous benefits in a country filled with history and opportunities for discovering one of the "best-kept secrets" in international education.
The precise openings are tentative and will be finalized by mid-December.
The HS role will likely encompass a combination of two or more of Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Pre-calculus, AP Calculus, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics.
Highly qualified educators are encouraged to submit a CV immediately. As soon as the position opening and details are confirmed, other professional documents will be requested.Apply for this job