Home of future leaders
Expected schoolwide student outcome
Critical Thinkers who…
- Gather, analyze and process information using a variety of strategies
- Demonstrate problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution
- Apply knowledge to life experiences
Academic Achievers who...
- Build meaning and understanding for themselves using prior knowledge and new information
- Participate actively in their own education
- Continually assess, evaluate and revise his/her own work to maintain high standards
Involved citizens who…
- Demonstrate care and concern for their environment and community
- Interact respectfully with people of diverse cultures
- Demonstrate awareness and respect for the rights of others
- Support and improve the safety and health of self and others
Effective Communicators who…
- Understand and convey written, oral, and visual information using a variety of media
- Incorporate and use technology as an efficient tool for communication
- Listen respectfully and ask questions to facilitate understanding and achieve insight
- Collaborate with others in appropriate learning situations to achieve group goals
Self-Directed Life Long Learners…
- Accept responsibility for their own learning
- Develop, prioritize and revise personal learning goals
- Actively seek out new opportunities to learn and challenge themselves
- Demonstrate competency in goal setting, time management, and organizational skills
News & Events
The ASU community enjoyed a full day of fun at our annual Open Hous...
Last month's ESSO Day, organized by the Modern Languages Department...
ASU Drama Club had the opportunity to perform the musical Little Sh...
Our U15 basketball teams competed at ESM for their UBAC tournament....