Home of future leaders
Expected schoolwide student outcome
Critical Thinkers who…
- Gather, analyze and process information using a variety of strategies
- Demonstrate problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution
- Apply knowledge to life experiences
Academic Achievers who...
- Build meaning and understanding for themselves using prior knowledge and new information
- Participate actively in their own education
- Continually assess, evaluate and revise his/her own work to maintain high standards
Involved citizens who…
- Demonstrate care and concern for their environment and community
- Interact respectfully with people of diverse cultures
- Demonstrate awareness and respect for the rights of others
- Support and improve the safety and health of self and others
Effective Communicators who…
- Understand and convey written, oral, and visual information using a variety of media
- Incorporate and use technology as an efficient tool for communication
- Listen respectfully and ask questions to facilitate understanding and achieve insight
- Collaborate with others in appropriate learning situations to achieve group goals
Self-Directed Life Long Learners…
- Accept responsibility for their own learning
- Develop, prioritize and revise personal learning goals
- Actively seek out new opportunities to learn and challenge themselves
- Demonstrate competency in goal setting, time management, and organizational skills
News & Events
Biology 1 students conduct laboratory experiments to determine the ...
Eighth-grade students celebrated the culmination of Middle School i...
The ASU high school graduation ceremony was held on June 13, with 2...